Suck UK Silly Notes - Random
It's not saturated, it's diverse! The seemingly endless demand for sticky notes has pushed us to the forefront of the market in creative stationary - we've had to go further to find new shapes to make paper into to help you remember things. Hopefully it's not very often you see a dinosaur with 'Ring Mum' scrawled across it, or glanced at a rocket ship while reading a vital part of Hamlet - things like that would stick in your brain right? With this in mind we give you our Mega Silly Notes - a collection of sticky notes shaped like the most unrelated items we could think of, sold randomly you can buy as many as you like and fill your desk up with memorable places to scribble. Shapes include: elephant, Statue of Liberty, spaceship, dinosaur, tree, and train (shape randomly chosen at the time of shipping). Sold individually.
- Large sticky notes in silly shapes
- Elephant, Statue of Liberty, spaceship, dinosaur, tree, and train shapes sold individually
- 100 adhesive sheets per pad
- Measure approximately 3 by 2.75-inches
- Assorted shapes and colors, sorry style cannot be chosen